June 15, 2021
- All of our schools offer extracurricular activities, providing students with an opportunity to purse their particular interests.
- Most elementary schools offer cross-country running, track (relays), volleyball, basketball, track and field and choir.
- Each school community is unique and may offer additional activities based on community interest and involvement. Your school office will be able to tell you what programs are offered.
- Students have a chance to explore new areas and extend their knowledge. A hobby may later turn into a career.
- Students make new friends and learn how to work as a team.
- Students develop a sense of belonging and school spirit.
- Sports are part of a healthy, active lifestyle.