New to Canada
July 14, 2021
Welcome to Canada! We're happy that you have chosen Catholic education. To register:
- An appointment is required. Call 306-659-7000 to book yours.
- Summer appointments will be available Aug 16 - 20 and 23 - 27, 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
- A registration form will be completed for each child in the family.
- Bring the following documents to your appointment (our office is at 420 22nd Street East)
- Visa/passport/immigration papers
- Health Card if you have one
- Birth certificate and/or Baptismal certificate (if you have one)
- Original transcripts of educational documents (translated versions if available) and
- Medical documentation, if available (for example-immunization records)
- Complete the Settlement and Support Worker in Schools (SSWIS) Form and sign.
- We can fill in the forms if you are not able.
- When you arrive, please wear a mask and sign-in before entering; sanitize your hands when you enter.
- As a precaution, only one parent can enter the building.
- If your child speaks a language other than English, they need to come to the appointment for an English language assessment.