New to Canada
Our Welcome Centre is open until June 29. It will be open again August 21 - 25 and 28 - 31. You can call our office throughout the summer to make appointments for those dates or later.
Welcome to Canada! We're happy that you have chosen Catholic education. To register:
- An appointment is required. Call 306-659-7000 to book yours.
- A registration form will be completed for each child in the family.
- Bring the following documents to your appointment (our office is at 420 22nd Street East)
- Visa/passport/immigration papers;
- Health Card if you have one;
- Birth certificate and/or Baptismal certificate (if you have one);
- Original transcripts of educational documents (translated versions if available); and
- Medical documentation, if available (for example-immunization records).
- Complete the Settlement and Support Worker in Schools (SSWIS) Form and sign.
- We can fill in the forms if you are not able.
- If your child speaks a language other than English, they need to come to the appointment for an English language assessment.