Transportation to elementary school is provided at no charge by First Student or Hertz for:
- Students living more than 1.2 km from their designated school.
- French immersion students if their designated French immersion school is more than 1.2 km from home.
- City-wide (outside of 1.2. km) for Saskatoon French School, Bishop Filevich and Cree instruction at St. Frances.
Different guidelines apply for elementary students in Biggar, Humboldt, Martensville and Warman.
Visit your school's site for maps and other information.
Transportation for high school students is provided by Saskatoon Transit.
Bus delays or cancellations
For up to date information call (306) 343-2125 or visit https://saskatoon.firststudentinc.com/cancellations.aspx, where you can also subscribe to email updates or subscribe to their RSS feed.
Call (306) 374-4777 for the latest weather and service alerts, or check updates on their website: https://hertz.mybusplanner.ca/Alerts.
Transportation is provided at no cost in the following situations:
- For students who leave their home attendance area to attend their designated French immersion school:
|École Cardinal Leger||École Holy Mary (in Martensville)||Mother Teresa|
|École St. Gerard||École St. Matthew||École Sister O'Brien|
|École St. Paul||École St. Peter||Saskatoon French School|
St. Luke School
|Father Robinson School|
(starting in 2022-23, select grades as program grows)
- Citywide for students who leave their home attendance area to attend the Saskatoon French School, Bishop Filevich Ukrainian Bilingual School or the Nēhiyaw Cree Bilingual Program at St. Frances School.
- For students living in the attendance areas of the following schools who would like instruction in English:
|École Sister O'Brien||École St. Gerard||École St. Matthew|
|École St. Paul||Bishop Filevich Ukrainian Bilingual School|
- For students living in rural areas within division boundaries.
- For students living in the following areas to attend neighbouring elementary schools (if you do not see your neighbourhood here and believe you may be eligible for transportation, please contact the number below):
|Adelaide-Churchill||Arbor Creek||Aspen Ridge|
|Caswell Hill||Central Business District||City Park|
|Greystone Heights||Grosvenor Park||Haultain|
|King George||Lakewood Suburban Centre||Mayfair|
|Nutana Suburban Centre||Westmount||Westview Heights|
Please contact Gena Mazoka at (306) 659-7020 or via email for further information.
The division does not provide transportation for high school students. Saskatoon Transit provides transportation services for high school students.
There is limited school bus availability for students living in rural areas within division boundaries who attend the following schools (see locations and a map view of schools):
- St. Philip School
- Georges Vanier Catholic Fine Arts School
- Holy Cross High School
- École St. Matthew School
- Pope John Paul II School
- Bishop James Mahoney High School
- École St. Mother Teresa School
If your home is within the rural division boundaries but outside of the bus route for the school you are attending, contact Gena Mazoka at (306) 659-7020 or via email for an application for student conveyance mileage reimbursement.