Skip to main content

Property Taxation and Mill Rate

May 18, 2022

It is important for Catholic taxpayers to ensure their tax notice states they are of the Catholic faith so that their school taxes are directed to the Catholic school division. Without this designation, property taxes are automatically directed to public schools. Tax declaration forms are available at your municipal or RM office.

  • Saskatoon (declaration forms on the right side under Related Documents)
  • Humboldt (bottom of page, School Support Declaration Form)
  • Martensville (bottom of page, School Division Support)
  • Warman (form not available online, contact city for a form)
  • Town of Biggar (form not available online, contact town for a form)
  • RM of Biggar (form not available online, contact RM for a form)
  • Village of Viscount (form not available online, contact village for a form)

Questions and Answers About Property Tax Declarations

If you require information or assistance regarding any aspect of school taxes, please contact Joel Lloyd, the Superintendent of Administrative Services, by telephone at (306) 659-7021 or by email:

image description image description
Back to top