Kindergarten registration for the 2022-23 school year will begin in January 2022.
Full-day, every-day targeted kindergarten is available at the following schools to support children who would benefit from extra time in class to build important skills in an inclusive, play-based learning environment. Priority will be given to families in the school's catchment area.
- Kindergarten at Greater Saskatoon Catholic Schools is a special place where children are encouraged to be the best they can be in a safe, welcoming and faith-filled environment.
- Children have daily opportunities to develop and learn socially, emotionally, intellectually, spiritually and physically.
- Kindergarten programs are available in all our elementary schools for children who are five by January 31 of the school year in which they start kindergarten (December 31 for Biggar, Humboldt, Martensville and Warman).
- We offer a variety of different programs and learning opportunities. Check them out to find the best fit for your child. Available programs include:
- Purposeful play activities invite children to engage in:
- mathematical and scientific thinking as they discover, inquire and problem solve;
- social learning as they share their thoughts and feelings with others; and
- literacy learning as they use stories, art, music and dance to represent their ideas.