If you would like to enroll your child in pre-kindergarten, please contact the school's main office and ask to speak to the principal. Admittance is based on application and criteria as set out by the Ministry of Education. The superintendent responsible for pre-kindergarten is Jenise Vangool.
|Bishop Klein||Burton Harper, 306-659-7150|
|Bishop Roborecki||Carol Sarich, 306-659-7180|
|Father Vachon||Jennifer Millar, 306-659-7210|
|St. Dominic – Humboldt||Chad Knaus, 306-682-1080|
|St. Edward||Andrew Novecosky, 306-659-7300|
|St. Frances||Darren Fradette, 306-659-7310|
|St. John||Nicole Isabelle, 306-659-7360|
|St. Maria Goretti||Jason Kish, 306-659-7340|
|St. Mark||Theresa Laroque 306-659-7390|
|St. Mary||Virginia Favel, 306-659-7400|
|St. Michael||Cristin Dorgan Lee, 306-659-7420|
|St. Volodymyr||Shawn Lorenz, 306-659-7470|
- Pre-kindergarten programs provide early educational supports for vulnerable children. A list of schools where the program is offered is available below.
- The program emphasizes the development of the whole child, providing opportunities for children to develop socially, emotionally, physically, intellectually and spiritually.
- Programs are either half day, or full day on alternating days. Contact your local school to find out which option is offered.
- Admission to the program is by application. Children who would most benefit are prioritized. Contact the school office for additional information.
- Pre-Kindergarten is available at each of our community schools.
- Pre-kindergarten leads to improved social skills, better health and higher self-esteem.
- Children in need have the opportunity to develop the social, emotional and intellectual skills that will help them succeed.
- Early learning establishes a foundation for future school success and is an important investment in successful child development.
For more information visit the Ministry of Education website.