Parent and Tot Programs
November 21, 2022
- We work in partnership with Columbus Bosco Homes to offer the Parent and Tot Program (also known as the Family Support Program) from September to June.
- Parent and Tot is a free two-hour program for families with children from birth to 5 years old.
- The first hour involves free play, songs, stories, a craft and a healthy snack.
- In the second hour, the children play with child care workers while the adults have an opportunity to enjoy a coffee and talk together about positive parenting skills.
- We have four programs operating in four elementary school locations.
- Contact the program facilitator at 306-716-8271 for more information.
|St. Maria Goretti School, 301 Avenue Q North||Tuesday, 9:30 - 11:30 AM|
|Bishop Klein School, 1121 Northumberland Avenue||Wednesday, 9:30 - 11:30 AM|
|St. Anne School, 102 Ravine Court (use side door by the playground)||Thursday, 9:30 - 11:30 AM|
|St. Lorenzo Ruiz Catholic School, 1023 Hampton Circle (use community entrance)||Friday, 9:30 - 11:30 AM|
- Parents learn parenting skills and develop a support team through talking with other parents and professional child care workers.
- Parents and children have fun together and strengthen their family ties.
- Visit the program's page on the Columbus Bosco Homes website.
- Contact the program facilitator at 306-716-8271 or email@example.com for more information.