Parent and Tot Programs
June 15, 2021
- We work in partnership with Columbus Bosco Homes to offer the Parent and Tot Program (also known as the Family Support Program) from September to June.
- Parent and Tot is a free two-hour program for families with children from birth to 5 years old.
- The first hour involves free play, songs, stories, a craft and a healthy snack.
- In the second hour, the children play with child care workers while the adults have an opportunity to enjoy a coffee and talk together about positive parenting skills.
- We have 8 programs operating in 7 elementary school locations.
- Contact the program facilitator at 306-659-7079 for more information.
|Bishop Klein School, 1121 Northumberland Avenue|
Monday 9:30 - 11:30 AM
Tuesday 9:30 - 11:30 AM
|St. Anne School, 102 Ravine Court||Friday 9:30 - 11:30 AM|
|St. Maria Goretti School, 301 Avenue Q North||Wednesday 9 - 11 AM|
|St. Mark School, 414 Pendygrasse Road||Wednesday 9:30 - 11:30 AM|
|St. John School, 1205 Avenue N South||Thursday 9:30 - 11:30 AM|
St. Lorenzo Ruiz Catholic School, 1023 Hampton Circle(use community entrance)
|Friday 9:30 - 11:30 AM|
|St. Volodymyr School 302 Kellough Road||Thursday 9:30 - 11:30 AM|
- Parents learn parenting skills and develop a support team through talking with other parents and professional child care workers.
- Parents and children have fun together and strengthen their family ties.