Virtual Classroom Tour
Our French Immersion school is friendly, safe, welcoming and ready to help your child reach his or her full potential. We nurture faith, encourage excellence in learning and inspire students to reach out and help others – at home and around the world. École St. Paul School Kindergarten program introduces the child to the French language and culture. Learning a second language occurs in much the same way that your child learned the first one.
The French Immersion Program: A second language is a gift we give our children !
Kindergarten - Come check it out!
Dear future K parents,
Come check out our Kindergarten!
Dates: Feb 9th, March 9th, April 20th, May 11th
Time: 11am - 11:45am (Playtime)
*Please let the office know ahead of time by calling 306-659-7430 or emailing email@example.com.
Kindergarten - Register With Us!
Children who will be five-years-old by January 31, 2024 may begin Kindergarten in September 2023.
To register, you may stop in to tour the school and chat with us (1527 Alexandra Ave), contact us by phone at (306) 659-7430, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please keep in mind we have limited staff in our school during the summer (July 1st to August 17th), but we will return calls and reply to emails as soon as possible when we return.
For each child registering, please download, complete, and return a registration form.
Some important information to have on hand when filling out the registration form:
- All contact information (home address, phone number, work number)
- Birth Certificate for verification
- Baptismal certificate (if applicable)
- An emergency contact, their address and phone number in case we cannot reach you
Non-Catholic Declaration Form
*Please note for children who are non-Catholic, a Declaration of Intention Form for Non-Catholic Students must be completed.
École St. Paul French Immersion School
Students who are not Canadian Citizens must contact the GSCS Newcomer Registration Centre
420 – 22nd Street East, Saskatoon, SK S7K 1X3
Call the Registration Centre for New Canadians at (306) 659-7000. They will book an appointment with you to register your children and determine their English language proficiency. The centre is located in at Board Office at 420 22nd Street East, in downtown Saskatoon.
Please bring the following documents to your appointment:
- Immigration, Refugee, and Citizenship Canada Documents - Temporary Permit or Confirmation of Permanent Residency Paper / Permanent Record Card
- Health card (If you have one);
- Birth certificate or baptism certificate (if you have one);
- Original transcripts of educational documents (translated versions if available); and
- Medical documentation, if available (for example, immunization records).