New to Canada? Please book an appointment at our Newcomer Registration Centre at 420 22nd Street East.
École St. Paul French Immersion School
Register With Us!
- Stop in to tour the school and chat with us (1527 Alexandra Ave)
- Contact us by phone at (306) 659-7430
- Or contact us by email at email@example.com
Please keep in mind we have limited staff in our school during the summer, but we will return calls and reply to emails as soon as possible.
Download, complete, and return a registration form for each child.
- Declaration of Intention Form for Non-Catholic Student * Please note for children who are non-Catholic, a Declaration of Intention Form for Non-Catholic Students must be completed.
- Bus Registration Form 2023-2024
- Before & After School Program Registration: https://app.enrolr.com/bgc-saskatoon/register
Children who will be five-years-old by January 31, 2024 may begin Kindergarten in September 2023.
Some important information to have on hand:
- All contact information (home address, phone number, work number)
- Birth Certificate for verification
- Baptismal certificate (if applicable)
- An emergency contact, their address and phone number in case we cannot reach you.
- Knowledge of the previous schools your child attended. We often call the sending school to get to know their learning needs of your child better.
For more information on Kindergarten, please click on the link below:
Preschool - Little People's Preschool
Preschool registration for the 2023/2024 school year is open!
Students who are not Canadian Citizens must contact the GSCS Newcomer Registration Centre
420 – 22nd Street East, Saskatoon, SK S7K 1X3
Call the Registration Centre for New Canadians at (306) 659-7000. They will book an appointment with you to register your children and determine their English language proficiency. The centre is located in at Board Office at 420 22nd Street East, in downtown Saskatoon.
Please bring the following documents to your appointment:
- Immigration, Refugee, and Citizenship Canada Documents - Temporary Permit or Confirmation of Permanent Residency Paper / Permanent Record Card
- Health card (If you have one);
- Birth certificate or baptism certificate (if you have one);
- Original transcripts of educational documents (translated versions if available); and
- Medical documentation, if available (for example, immunization records).