Skip to main content

University Entrance

University Entrance

University of Saskatchewan

Students in our program have been highly successful in obtaining acceptance to universities across Canada. A student who graduates from high school in Canada does not require a Provincial Attestation Letter (P.A.L.) for university entrance, nor do they count as a number in each province's number cap for international student enrollment, as they are already in possession of a study permit (and may just need to renew it).

We are very fortunate to live in a city with a highly respected university. Please see below for a link for more information about applying to the University of Saskatchewan in Saskatoon.

image description
Back to top