For 2022-2023 school year, please send the following documents by email to Saskatoon.French@gscs.ca :
- Saskatoon French School Student Registration form 2022-2023
- First Student Bus Registration Form 2022-2023 (if applicable)
- a copy of student's birth certificate
Registration for Kindergarten and Grade 1 students
Students may enter the school in Kindergarten or Grade 1 without previous French instruction.
Students must be 5 years old by January 31, 2023 to register in Kindergarten.
Entry into Grades 2 to 8 is open to students with sufficient competence in French for their grade. Transfers from other French Immersion programs are welcomed.
If you have questions or need more information, contact us at (306) 659-7490 or Saskatoon.French@gscs.ca
Some important information to bring would be:
- All contact information (home address, phone number, work number)
- Birth Certificate or Baptismal certificate (if you have one)
- Knowledge of the previous schools your child attended. We often call the sending school to get to know the learning needs of your child better
Students who are not Canadian Citizens and want to register with Saskatoon French School should contact the GSCS Newcomer Registration Center (420 - 22nd Street East) by phone 306-659-7000 to book an appointment.
You will need to provide the following documents:
- Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada - Temporary Permit or Confirmation of Permanent Residency Paper/Permanent Record Card.
- Birth or Baptismal certificate or passport
- Health Card (if you have one)
- Original transcripts of educational documents (translated versions if available)
- Immunization records
- Name and phone number of your family doctor
Before and After School
The Boys & Girls Clubs of Saskatoon operates our before & after school program.
- Before school hours: 7:30 AM to 8:45 AM
- After school hours: 3:20 PM to 6:00 PM
Please contact them at 306-665-1450 for further information or visit their website at Boys and Girls Club Saskatoon