New to Canada? Please book an appointment at our Newcomer Registration Centre at 420 22nd Street East.
Contact us at (306) 659-7210 or email Father.Vachon.gscs.ca. Please keep in mind we have limited staff in our school at this time, but we are returning calls and checking email.
You can register your child at any time by contacting your local school.
In-person registrations are welcome during the school year.
Elementary school registration typically takes place the day before school starts in the fall.
Kindergarten registrations often begin in January. Attend an open house or information session to learn more, or contact your local school.
Important information you will need:
- All contact information (home address, phone number, work number)
- Health cards and/or Treaty cards for your child.
- Baptismal certificate (if you have one)
- An emergency contact, their address and phone number in case we cannot reach you.
- If you have a family doctor, having the phone number is helpful.
Knowledge of the previous schools your child attended. We often call the sending school to get to know their learning needs of your child better.