Safe Positive Schools
FATHER VACHON ANTI-BULLYING POLICY – BEING UPDATED
Statement of Policy
Father Vachon School will not tolerate bullying behaviour. Guided by our gospel values and our belief statements, bullying behaviour will be dealt with as necessary.
Father Vachon School supports the following belief statements:
Actions to address incidences of bullying behaviour shall take into account:
- Recording of bullying incidences to note frequency and intensity.
- Age and maturity level of students.
- Surrounding circumstances and the context in which the incident occurred.
- Nature of behaviours in the past related to similar incidents or continuing patterns of behaviour.
- Relationships among the parties involved.
Every student has the right to a safe, positive school environment.