New to Canada? Please book an appointment at our Newcomer Registration Centre at 420 22nd Street East.
At St. Volodymyr School, we always want to make sure your child is set up for success. In order to do this, it is important for the principal or vice principal to meet with parents or guardians to begin developing a relationship of cooperation in the education of our students. This meeting will take approximately 15 minutes. Please call the school to arrange a meeting at 306-659-7470.
Some important information to send with your registration would be:
- All contact information (home address, phone number, work number).
- Emergency contact information (their address and phone number in the case that we cannot reach you).
- Your family doctor's name and phone number.
- Birth certificate (for proof of age), Baptismal certificate (if you have one).
- Knowledge of the previous schools your child attended. We often call the sending school to get to better know your child's learning needs.
We are an open and inclusive school community. Non-Catholic children are welcome to attend, with the understanding that your child(ren) will participate in spiritual formation of a Catholic school and that parent/guardians will support the mission, vision and values of the school division. You must complete and return the Declaration of Intention for Non-Catholic Students FORM - fillable.pdf with your registration form.
If you are new to Canada, you will need to contact the Newcomer Registration Office at 306-659-7000 to register.
We are pleased to now offer Online fillable Registration Forms:
Our Pre Kindergarten application form can be found through the following link:
Please email your forms along with a copy of your child's birth certificate or baptismal certificate to St.Volodymyr@gscs.ca or mail them to the school.
Before & After School Program
Our Before and After School Program is run by Kelly McCallen. For more information she can be reached at 306-251-1037.