Located at 1901 Haultain Avenue in the Adelaide Park Churchill neighborhood
Enrolment of approximately 215 students
Kindergarten to Grade 8
St. Philip is home to the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Program and has always had a special place for students with intellectual disabilities.
St. Philip Neri is our parish partner. A great working relationship allows us to have regular Masses, Liturgies and visits from the parish priest and staff.
The school motto, known by all students, is: "We are the Hands of Christ." Students and staff alike try to emulate St. Philip in his quest for service to others.
Our trustees are Bonita Elliot, Ron Boechler and Sharon Zakreski-Werbicki for the 2022-2023 school year.
The St. Philip School opened in 1956 and is named after Philip the Apostle (d. 80). Philip loved children and is always listed fifth among the apostles in the gospels of Matthew, Mark and Luke. He may also have been a disciple of John the Baptist.