New to Canada? Please book an appointment at our Newcomer Registration Centre at 420 22nd Street East.
At École Cardinal Leger School, we always want to make sure your child is set up for success. In order to do this, it is important for the principal or vice principal to meet with parents or guardians to begin developing a relationship of cooperation in the education of our students.
We ask that you call the school (306-659-7190) to book an appointment with the principal. On average, the meeting takes about 30 minutes as we get to know each other and fill out the paperwork. We also include a school tour!
Some important information to bring would be:
- All contact information (home address, phone number, work number, email address)
- A Baptismal certificate (if you have one)
- An emergency contact, their address and phone number in case we cannot reach you.
- If you have a family doctor, having the phone number is helpful.
- Knowledge of the previous schools your child attended. We often call the sending school to get to know their learning needs of your child better.
- Please ensure you insert either English or French on the registration forms.
We are pleased to now offer an Online fillable Registration Form:
Transportation may be available, depending on where you live:
First Student Registration Form 2023-2024