At Bishop Klein School, we want to ensure your child has the best start possible in our school. To achieve this, it is important for the principal or vice-principal to be in contact with the parents or guardians to begin developing a relationship of cooperation in the education of our students.
When registering your child, it is helpful to have the following information handy:
- All contact information (home address, phone number, work number)
- Baptismal Certificate (if you have one)
- An emergency contact person, with his or her address and phone number in case we cannot reach you.
- If you have a family doctor, having the phone number is helpful.
- Knowledge of the previous school(s) your child attended, if any. We may contact the previous school to get to know the learning needs of your child better.
If you have any questions please call or email the school.
Bishop Klein office: 306-659-7150