At St. Maria Goretti Community School, we always want to make sure your child is set up for success. In order to do this, it is important for the principal or vice principal to meet with the parents or guardians to begin developing a relationship of cooperation in the education of our students.
We ask that you call the school (306-659-7340) to book an appointment with the principal. On average, the meeting takes about 30 minutes as we get to know each other and fill out the paperwork.
Please note that in-person registrations are suspended because of the COVID-19 pandemic. To register, contact the school by phone or email our Office Coordinator at email@example.com
Download, complete and return a registration form for each child.
Some important information to bring would be:
- All contact information (home address, phone number, work number)
- Health cards
- A Baptismal certificate (if you have one)
- An emergency contact, their address and phone number in case we cannot reach you.
- If you have a family doctor, having the phone number is helpful.
- Knowledge of the previous schools your child attended. We often call the sending school to get to know their learning needs of your child better.