At Holy Family Catholic School, we always want to make sure your child is set up for success. In order to do this, it is important for the principal or vice principal to meet with parents or guardians to begin developing a relationship of cooperation in the education of our students.
For more information, please call the school office at 306-659-7850.
Some important information to bring would be:
- All contact information (home address, phone number, work number)
- A Birth Certificate (for proof of age) or a Baptismal certificate (if you have one)
- An emergency contact, their address and phone number in case we cannot reach you.
- If you have a family doctor, having the phone number is helpful.
- Knowledge of the previous schools your child attended. We often call the sending school to get to know their learning needs of your child better.
We are pleased to now offer an Online fillable Registration Form. If you are Non-Catholic, please fill in the Declaration of Intention form as well.
NEW GSCS Registration Form Fillable 2022
Declaration of Intention for Non-Catholic Students
Please email your forms to email@example.com or mail to the school.