While in-person registrations are not available due to COVID-19, we are accepting online registrations.
Georges Vanier Catholic Fine Arts School is friendly, safe, welcoming and ready to help your child reach his or her full potential. We nurture faith, encourage excellence in learning and inspire students to reach out and help others – at home and around the world.
Feel free to contact us (306-659-7220). Please keep in mind we have limited staff at the school at this time, but we are returning calls and checking email.
Complete our new fillable registration form and email it back to the school at email@example.com. You may also send the registration form to Georges Vanier Catholic School 820 Wilson Crescent Saskatoon SK S7J 2M4.
Georges Vanier Fillable Registration Form.pdf
Important information you will need:
- All contact information (home address, phone number, work number)
- Health card for your child
- A Baptismal certificate (if you have one)
- An emergency contact, their address and phone number in case we cannot reach you
- Knowledge of the previous schools your child attended. We often call the sending school to get to know their learning needs of your child better
Before & After School Program
Boys & Girls Clubs of Saskatoon offers a before and after school program in our school. We invite all new families to register with the program if you are requiring care for your child.
Our before and after school program is open from 7:15 am to school start, and from school end times to 6:00 pm.
For further information or enrolment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org 306-665-1450. Enrolment forms are also available at the school office.