While in-person registrations are not available due to COVID-19, we are accepting online registrations.
Children who will be five years old by Jan. 31, 2021 may begin Kindergarten in September 2020.
Our school is friendly, safe, welcoming and ready to help your child reach his or her full potential. We nurture faith, encourage excellence in learning and inspire students to reach out and help others – at home and around the world.
Feel free to contact us (306-659-7220). Please keep in mind we have limited staff at the school at this time, but we are returning calls and checking email.
Complete our new fillable registration form and email it back to the school at email@example.com. You may also mail the registration form to Georges Vanier Catholic School 820 Wilson Crescent Saskatoon SK S7J 2M4.
Georges Vanier Fillable Registration Form.pdf
Important information you will need:
- All contact information (home address, phone number, work number)
- Health card for your child
- A Baptismal certificate (if you have one)
- An emergency contact, their address and phone number in case we cannot reach you
- Knowledge of the previous schools your child attended. We often call the sending school to get to know their learning needs of your child better