At Bishop Pocock Catholic School, we always want to make sure your child is set up for success. In order to do this, it is important for the principal or vice-principal to meet with parents or guardians to begin developing a relationship of cooperation in the education of our students.
We ask that you call the school (306-659-7160) to book an appointment with the principal. On average, the meeting takes about 30 minutes as we get to know each other and fill out the paperwork. We also include a school tour.
Some important information to bring is:
- All contact information (home address, phone number, work number)
- Health cards and/or treaty cards for your child
- Birth Certificate (for proof of age) or a Baptismal Certificate (if you have one)
- An emergency contact, their address and phone number in case we cannot reach you
- Name and phone number of your family doctor, if you have one
- Knowledge of the previous schools your child has attended. We often call the sending school to get to know the learning needs of your child better.
Before & After School Program
"Kelly's Kare Korner" provides our Before & After School Program. Please contact them directly at (306) 251-1037 for more information.