DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC, IN-PERSON REGISTRATIONS ARE SUSPENDED.
Send the following documents by email to the office coordinator:
Julie Tolmie email@example.com
- École St. Matthew School Student Registration Form 2021-2022
- Non Catholic Declaration, if needed
- Hertz Northern Bus Registration Form 2021-2022 (if applicable)
- copy of student's birth certificate
- a copy of the student's baptismal certificate
Students must be 5 years old by January 31, 2022 to register in Kindergarten for the 2021-2022 school year.
Students who are not Canadian Citizens must call the GSCS Newcomer Registration Centre located at:
420 – 22nd Street East
Saskatoon, SK. S7K 1X3
Phone: (306) 659-7000
They will book an appointment with you to register your children and determine their English language proficiency.
You will need to provide the following documents in order to register non-Canadian citizen students at the GSCS Newcomer Registration Centre:
- Immigration, Refugee, and Citizenship Canada Documents - Temporary Permit or Confirmation of Permanent Residency Paper / Permanent Record Card
- Birth certificate or baptism certificate
- Immunization records
- Name and phone number of family doctor