In-person registrations are suspended because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Contact us. Please keep in mind we have limited staff in our school at this time, but we are returning calls and checking email.
Download, complete and return a registration form for each child. Please note: Your child is not officially registered until legal documentation is brought directly to the school and verified by school personnel. ALSO: completing registrations may not be an automatic acceptance of students prior to conversations and contacting previous schools.
Typical Registration Process:
You can register your child at any time by contacting your local school.
Elementary school registration typically takes place the day before school starts in the fall.
Kindergarten registrations often begin in January. Attend an open house or information session to learn more, or contact your local school.
Important information you will need:
- All contact information (home address, phone number, work number)
- Health cards and/or Treaty cards for your child – self-declaration for Indigenous students
- A Baptismal certificate (if you have one)
- An emergency contact, their address and phone number in case we cannot reach you.
- If you have a family doctor, having the phone number is helpful.
- Knowledge of the previous schools your child attended. We often call the sending school to get to know their learning needs of your child better.