GSCS Parent and Student Mathematics Learning Community
Register for the Mathematics Learning Community
Online access to the English version of the Math Makes Sense textbooks (Grade 3 – 10) and Student Practice and Homework books (Grade 1 – 9) is now available through the GSCS Portal as a student, parent or teacher.
1. Go to : https://portal.gscs.ca/
2. Sign in using your student, parent or teacher GSCS username and password.
*** Make sure that if you are signing in as a student, parent or teacher,
you include "@gscs.ca" as part of your username. For example,
firstname.lastname@example.org for parents or email@example.com for teachers and
***Parents can sign in using the same username and password provided by schools to book parent teacher conferences.
3. If prompted with a Microsoft Sign-in screen, enter your username again. For
example, firstname.lastname@example.org for parents or email@example.com for teachers and student logins.
4. Click on the "Math Learning Community" icon.
5. Follow the links to choose a grade and resource.
Mathletics is a website where kids from around the world practice their math skills. It is available for students in Grades 1 to 8 for students at Greater Saskatoon Catholic Schools. The exercises on the site are based on the Saskatchewan curriculum and let kids practice the concepts from their grade. Teachers have usernames and passwords for students in their class.