Francis Joseph Klein, Third Bishop of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Saskatoon, 1952-1967.
On February 28, 1952, Klein was appointed Bishop of Saskatoon, ordained by Cardinal James C. McGuigan of Toronto on April 30 at Holy Rosary Cathedral, Regina and officially installed as bishop of Saskatoon at St. Paul's Cathedral on May 8, 1952. He was the first Saskatchewan-born priest to become a bishop.
Bishop Klein served as bishop of Saskatoon for almost 15 years.
Bishop Klein School opened for students mid November, 1967. They were initially housed at St. Edward School. The school was officially blessed and dedicated by Bishop J. P. Mahoney on March 31, 1968.