Registration for Kindergarten and Grade 1 students begins in January. Students may enter the school in Kindergarten or Grade 1 without previous French instruction. Students must be 5 yrs old by January 31 to register in Kindergarten. Entry into Grades 2 to 8 is open to students with sufficient competence in French for their grade. Transfers from other French Immersion programs are welcomed. To register, interested parents may contact the school to arrange a visit of the school with our principal.
To register your child or to make an appointment with the principal to visit our school, please call our school office coordinator at 306-659-7490.
Some important information to bring would be:
- All contact information (home address, phone number, work number)
- Health card and/or Treaty card for your child
- Birth Certificate or Baptismal certificate (if you have one)
- Knowledge of the previous schools your child attended. We often call the sending school to get to know their learning needs of your child better
Students who are not Canadian Citizens and wants to register with Saskatoon French School must contact the Newcomer Registration Center, 420 - 22nd Street East and call 306-659-7000 to book an appointment.
When you go, bring along an interpreter (if you need one) and the following pieces of information:
- Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada - Temporary Permit or Confirmation of Permanent Residency Paper/Permanent Record Card.
- Health Card
- Birth or Baptism certificate
- Immunization records
- Name of your doctor and the phone number
Saskatoon French School Student Registration FORM.pdf
REGISTRATION FOR BUS SERVICE With Consent Form 1.docx