In-person registrations are suspended because of the Covid-19 pandemic.
To register, contact the school, then download, complete and return a registration form for each child.
GSCS Fillable Registration Form 2021-2022.pdf
You can register your child at any time by contacting your local school.
Elementary school registration typically takes place the day before school starts in the Fall.
Kindergarten registration often begin in January. Attend an Open House or Information Session to learn more, or contact your local school.
Important information you will need:
- Proof of age - birth certificate
- all contact information (home address, phone number, and work numbers)
- Baptismal certificate (if you have one)
- An emergency contact, their address and phone number in case we can not reach you.
- Your family doctor's name and phone number
- Knowledge of the previous schools your child attended. We often call the sending school to get to know new student's learning needs.