At St. Angela School we follow the Gospel Virtues: Faith, Hope, Love, Courage, Service, Reconciliation, Community and Justice. These are prominently displayed at the school and reinforced through religious and social justice instruction in the classrooms.
We are connected St. Anne's Parish and enjoy a great working relationship with them. Being so close to the parish allows us to have regular liturgies and masses, as well as regular visits from the parish priest and staff.
We celebrate special occasions, including Advent, Lent (with weekly liturgies and classroom/school activities), World Catholic Education Day and many other special religious observances.
Our school strives to be a place of social justice by advocating for the most vulnerable through fundraising, food drives and letter-writing projects.
Mass Schedule for 2019
Wednesday, March 20 – Confessions in the library beginning @ 9:30
Wednesday, April 17 – Mrs. Opheim & Mrs. Shawarski (Holy Week)
Wednesday, May 15- Mr. Shewchuk & Mr. Sander (World Education Day)
- Ash Wednesday – Wednesday, March 6 @ 2:30 – Mrs. Beckie
- 1st Week of Lent- March 10-16 – Mrs. Collins
- 2nd Week of Lent – March 17- 23 – Mrs. Shawarski
- 3rd Week of Lent – March 24-30- Mr. Sander
- 4th Week of Lent – March 30- April 6- Mrs. McNabb
- 5th Week of Lent – April 7-14 – Mr. Shewchuk
- Holy Week – April 14 – 20 – School Mass on Wednesday, April 17 -- Mrs. Opheim & Mrs. Shawarski
- Thursday, April 18 @ 12:45 – Stations of the Cross – Mr. Boehm's grade 8's
- Grade 8 retreat – Face to Face – Tuesday, June 11th all day at St. Anne's Church
- Grade 8 Farewell – Wednesday, June 19th @ 7pm
Year-end Mass with St. Anne's School on Thursday, June 13 @ 1:00pm