Graduation - June 28, 2022 @ 1pm
Graduation April 7, 2022
- BJM Graduation Mass and Ceremony is on Tuesday, June 28 at 1 pm at the Cathedral of the Holy Family (123 Nelson Road).
- There are no restrictions as to the number of guests you would like to invite to the mass and ceremony and there aren’t any tickets needed.
- More information regarding details specific to the students (grad gown pick up and drop off, arrival time at the Cathedral for graduates, Graduation retreat date, etc.) will be sent out later in May.
- The Grade 12 Grad Retreat will be held on Friday, June 10 at STM on the U of S Campus. It will be a full day away from school and students are required to attend in order to participate in the grad mass and ceremony on June 28. More details will be sent out closer to the date.
- Any activities taking place after the graduation mass and ceremony are organized by the Grad Parents Committee. There has been separate communication regarding those activities. Please connect with the co-chairs if you have questions (firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com )
If you are requesting high school transcripts, they can be ordered online at: www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/education-and-learning/credits-degrees-and-transcripts/requesting-transcripts-for-high-school.