Greater Saskatoon Catholic Schools' Board of Education passed its 2019-2020 operating budget on June 24, 2019. The budget covers the period beginning September 1, 2019, ending August 31, 2020.
2019-20 Operating Budget
Audited Financial Statements
2018-2019 Audited Financial Statements
View previous years' financial documents
Property Taxation and Mill Rate
It is important for Catholic taxpayers to ensure their tax notice states they are of the Catholic faith so that their school taxes are directed to the Catholic school division. Without this designation, property taxes are automatically directed to public schools. Tax declaration forms are available at your municipal or RM office.
- Saskatoon (declaration forms on the right side under Related Documents)
- Humboldt (information and forms available under Property Taxation)
- Martensville (forms available under Tax Support)
- Warman (form not available online, contact city for a form)
- Town of Biggar (form not available online, contact town for a form)
- RM of Biggar (form not available online, contact RM for a form)
- Village of Viscount (from not available online, contact village for a form)
Questions and Answers About Property Tax Declarations
If you require information or assistance regarding any aspect of school taxes, please contact Joel Lloyd, the Superintendent of Administrative Services, by telephone at (306) 659-7021 or by email:
Greater Saskatoon Catholic Schools electors have several opportunities to impact priorities for each year's education budget.
Express your views by phone, email or mail:
Mail: Greater Saskatoon Catholic Schools, 420 22nd Street East, Saskatoon, S7K 1X3
You may also contact your trustee. School board trustees are elected to represent you on the Catholic school board. You can speak directly with a trustee to express your views. Trustee contact information is found on the
Board of Education page.