Any other year, Grade 8 students would be visiting Catholic high schools experiencing the broad program offerings, touring schools, meeting their future teachers, selecting classes, playing in volleyball or basketball mini-tournaments, and learning more about their upcoming transition from elementary to high school.
Parents typically have the opportunity to visit schools, learn more about how staff supports the transition to high school, and ask questions.
We've learned that nothing is typical during a pandemic.
In lieu of those in-person events, we have virtual presentations for each of our high schools.
You can also learn more about high schools on their school website.
Bethlehem Catholic High School
Bishop James Mahoney High School
Bishop Murray High School (alternate programming; referral from another school required)
E.D. Feehan Catholic High School
Holy Cross High School
Oskayak High School
St. Joseph High School
- French immersion programming available at Bethlehem, BJM, Holy Cross and St. Joseph
- Ukrainian Bilingual instruction available at Bethlehem
- Cree language instruction and programming available at E.D. Feehan
- Health & Sciences Academy at BJM
- Construction program at E.D. Feehan
- Online learning available through Cyber School